Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Hello!

I am considering taking a job at Signal Mountain Lodge this summer. I would be working at their pizza place called Leek's. I wanted to see if anybody on here has worked for their company before. How did you like it? Did you make decent money while there? Thanks for the help!

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Macayla,

I worked at SML for 3 years as the gift store manager, and 1 year as the General Store manager. I can tell you it is a terrific seasonal job. The company is one of the properties under Forever Resorts. The management team at SML is nothing short of amazing. The core senior managers have been there 15 - 20 years and started as seasonal employees in the stores and kitchen. They treat employees better than any place I have ever seen. It is a beautiful place and most of the people that work there are return employees. Leeks is a few miles up the road from the main lodge and the workers for the pizzeria live there as well but we see Tham at the main lodge often. They were a close group of people that had a lot of fun all the time. SML is a green company and recycling and using environmentally friendly products is a big part of their core values.I made many friends there and I still stay in contact with them. You will not be disappointed with SML. It is a busy place in the summer so you will work hard but you will play hard too. The people who own CoolWorks both worked at SML. One was my supervisor and the other was the HR person--they are to this day two people I highly respect. Again, the best part of SML is how well they treat their employees. Best of luck! Don Kostyal

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service