Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Still looking for summer job (Montana/Yellowstone area)

Hi all,

I've been looking for a job in the Montana/Yellowstone area (has to be driveable from Big Sky, MT) and am just not getting anywhere. Does anyone have any suggestions for places that are still hiring in that area? I have a great resume but am not getting a lot of replies and fear it might be since I'm not currently out there (stuck in VT after my winter season for a ski resort). Anyone have any pointers? Thanks for your help :)

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well , if you just want to be in the area and don't care as to your position - I think most all the parks/resorts still need a spare housekeeper or kitchen staff - it gets your foot in the door - you are where you want to be geographically - and you are on site poised for a promotion .

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service