Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Currently working in Shenandoah National park until the end of november...looking for suggestions to check out for a winter job.

Would like to stay on the east coast and would like for it to be warm or if cold, than an inside job.

Any suggestions will work.

Thanks y'all.

Views: 180

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've heard good things about the Ivey House in Everglades City...but they only have a couple of positions open every season. I also know a couple of people that went to the Jupiter Island Club...one absolutely hated it, the other found it a nice place....depending on how you deal with country club environments. The Ivey usually shows up on coolworks. Jupiter Island mainly depends on that in person interview style of job fairs. i know they go to New England...don't know if they swing by Shenandoah or the smokies. They do have a website...but like I said, they will hire the in person first.

I've also heard some unpleasant things about some of the other Florida east coast establishments...but it all depends on how well you thrive in that club-type areas.

I'll be at a ranch in Arizona for the 4th time this "winter" season.
Are you heading to the Cab/Rancho de Caballeros this winter? What position (s) have you taken? What are the living arrangements like? Anything else you can tell me about it would be awesome.
Thanks.
I work in the same town, but at one of the smaller ranches. Erin would have more info about actually working there. I've been to the property several times and met many people in town during the season.

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service