Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

I just have to say that I really am Thankful for this site and the many jobs that are posted on Cool Works. I started doing seasonal work back in April of 2010 being the Housing Manager at Custer State Park at State Game Lodge. It was a great summer and one of the best I have ever had, got to meet people from all over the country. Then that winter I got a job at Stratton Mountain and learned how to ski and five ski resorts later I am still working in the ski industry. If you need any advice about any of the resorts listed below feel free to drop me a note and I am happy to help when and where I can.

Custer State Park Resort - State Game Lodge - South Dakota (Housing Manager)

Stratton Mountain Ski Resort - Vermont (Rentals)

Pahaska Tepee - Wyoming (East Entrance of Yellowstone NP) (Gas Station Supervisor)

Deer Valley Ski Resort - Utah (Rentals)

Telluride Ski Resort - Colorado (Lift Operations)

Grand Teton Lodge Company - Wyoming (I was a Deckhand and Elk Wrangler)

Mount Rainier Guest Services (Retail at Paradise) Washington

Copper Mountain Ski Resort (Rentals/Retail and then over to Lift Ops) Colorado (Did two winters here)

Grand Canyon North Rim (Security and then Shuttle Driver)

Lutsen Resort, Minnesota (Wood & Garbage)

Big Sky Resort, Montana (Lift Operations) Two winters and One Summer

Yellowstone Club, Montana (Lift Operations) Neighbor of Big Sky

So if you ever need any info or advice on any of those places I am happy to help. Good luck

Views: 171

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I recently retired and when I filled out the application i asked for a end of the season position if possible. they offered me a maintenance position starting in the middle of april. I explained that I did not want be away from home that long and was it possible for a mid season starting position. they came back and offered me a position starting the 15th of August which I accepted.  I don't know yet what the position is and probably won't until sometime in July.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cool Works tm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service