Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

someone was asking about vail plaza this is the info i got from my interview the rent is 200 an check but u have to buy your own food they have an store there u can catch the free bus to it but if u want to go to walmart its like 5 bucks more the pay is well above most seasonal jobs that i have work for for my department which will be laundry
i could be working 4 10 hrs days or 5 8hrs day which the starting pay is is 11 an hr u get an meal for each shift u work i hope this help

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is the rent 200 every week or every two weeks? Every two weeks in that town is a bargain...
its every paycheck but u have an roomate plus u have your own bathroom
Reggie do you have a link? I've googled it but don't want to end up at the wrong site by accident.
its vailplazahotel.com
Goin to Vail Reggie? That sounds cool, is your wife going as well?
just waiting for her interview this week
did you get any kind of ski pass

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service