I have been avoiding applying for Aramark simply because it is such a huge company. I have recently been looking at some of their positions, and it seems as if they have some good opportunities for someone new to these seasonal postions. So what is it like working for the company? If you did work for them, where at?

Seems like it would be a good place to be able to move around and such, due to the size and number of locations.

Views: 591

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

its all depends on how u  deal  with aramark  some people react differant about working there some people may not like some people do i used to work for them for 5 summers never had an problem with them,and depends  on what position u want to apply
I have worked for them for 7 years in SNP. It does depend on what position you apply for and the location. The upside is that they do have alot of properties that allow you to move around and see different things. I have enjoyed working for them.
We've worked two seasons for them, one spring training in Az. the other at Mesa Verde,next year we will be at Washington State in the National Park there....
I have worked for Xanterra, Delaware North and Aramark and I prefer Aramark.

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

Cool Works Links

© 2014   Created by Cool Works tm.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service