Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

So I'm not really not sure what I will need to go there like I mean by hiking gear?

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Its not that hard, Brianna...what do you take on regular hiking trips? Then, add a can of bear spray.
I like hiking poles, a light daypack, water bottles, rain gear (can turn wet and cold anytime in high elevations) deet --bug spray after mid June, a map is handy...buy the waterproof one with your discount in Yellowstone...you can get sack lunches from your edr if you work for Xanterra.
Of course you'd have sun glasses, sun screen, hiking shoes(boots or trail runners).
Now, an overnighter you'd also want a tent or tarp, sleeping bag and pad, a way to hang your food, like a food bag and rope.

Fleece is my favorite warm layer, cause it drys, and is warm even when wet.

Great advice Carol....

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service