Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Where to work this summer? Tetons; Jenny Lake Lodge, Signal Mountain Lodge or Glacier; Lake McDonald

I am a lucky person and have potential job opportunities with signal mountain and jenny lake in the tetons and at lake McDonald in glacier national park. It is a little overwhelming deciding on where to work as all the places seem awesome and so different. If anyone has worked at any of these places and would like to share their experience or any inside information, it would be greatly appreciated. I will be working in as a server or bartender. Thank you!!!!

Views: 343

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Signal Mountain Lodge is the best of the tetons.  Close to 1000 people apply and maybe 60-75 new people get hired each year. The Management is awesome and the place feels like home to me. I'm going back for my third round.
I worked as a manager at lake mcdonald in the late 80 it is great. You will love it. at lot to do hike bike water rafting etc etc the lake is so awesome at night
So where are you heading after all? would think you would have a place picked out by now. write back with some info buddy.
No Jenny Lake is more awesome!!!!! I was there in 2008 had a great time very good place to work, but so is Signal Mt. we would go to Signal for food and drinks had a blast everytime!!!!!! Jenny is just a fine dinning Lodge.....

thanks steve,

did u make bank at jenny lake lodge? It isn't always about the money for me, it is about the time off to explore and enjoy your surroundings. It seems like signal mountain has a variety of shifts, allowing for maximum enjoyment of days off. From what I have heard you work doubles every day at jenny lake lodge, great for saving money but not for fun time. What was it like living in those cabins?

I have not worked at either but I did work in the area in 09 and we always went to Signal for drinks and food, everything was awesome there and it seemed like the servers were enjoying there job and happy to be there.... Hmmmmm nachos and margaritas....yummo

Moran Mountain Nacho's they should have just served them on a table the plate was so big!!!!

I have a friend who bartended at Signal for a few summers a couple summers ago. He'd make/save enough money to take the fall/winter/spring off to travel. My step-daughter served there, long season from mid -may to beginning of Oct. She loved it, and she was able to bank about 5K. The management is wonderful, the setting is stunning.

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service