Thanks for being here! The eight of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your jobs in great places. Join us for Chat on Monday nights at 9pm ET / 6pm PT. :-)

I am willing to give any advice about working up in Alaska Denali National Park and or Grand Canyon North And South Rim. And at Walt Disney World. Big Bend West Texas. I had a few seasonal work jobs in the locations. I drove solo round trip from Homosassa, Florida to Healy, Alaska in year 2009.

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So how is the trip from Alaska to the south?  Is it a dangerous trip to do solo?  I am wanting to go to Denali next spring and thought I might fly up but rent a car and drive back just for the adventure of it.  I'm from Alabama.  That is if I can get hired on. 

Letha Moore. It took 12 day's each way from Florida to Denali National Park. One can only rent a car when in Alaska. Can't take rented cars inside Canada from USA. You might like city-data.com. They have an message board on Alaska. you also might want to try Yellowstone National Park. They hire a lot and you can drive to the Park. South Rim hires year round. 

bobby, bob blockus 

RSS

© 2016   Created by Cool Works tm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service