Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

how do the two companies compare?

Views: 1576

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thats just incredible...

I loved the split shifts one week is early shift and the next week is late shift.

Its all about what happens outside of work:)0

Peter: Thank you for your positive reply. Some of the older posters don't have the enthusiasm. It is a thought for the near future.

I remember Hamilton and Curry company. But then again I remember before Xanterra, it was TW Recreation.

This is an excellent topic.

I worked at Yosemite when it was Curry, but I was a stupid kid and didn't do it right.

I've been thinking about trying it again, but the reviews I get are so mixed, it's hard to decide.

I hear very good things about Grand Canyon South Rim (GCSR), but I don't know if I wanna hang around the desert.

I've always enjoyed Yellowstone, but want wireless now that I'm plugged in.

Vail Resorts is becoming a contender as well. It's got spots in Tahoe, Tetons Vail and somewhere else.

I spent 2 summers in the canyon of yellowstone and with my verzion hot spot never had a problem except fishing bridge, lake area.  I am on my computer several hours a day. 

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service