Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

ello. The name is Jon and it's my first experience  working outside of my home state. Trying to connect with anyone that will be working at yellowstone this spring/summer. Or..get some input from anyone who's worked around ol' faithful. I've read a lot but want to actually receive input directly. How easy is it to keep employment? Is it possible i will get eaten by a bear? i'm from the city, heh, gimme a break. I'm nervous/excited so help me out.

Views: 801

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

jon do u start at the inn or lodge in ynp?i was just wondering cuz i start on may 5th at the o.f.lodge though,some will start at lake on may 5th too.

I just got offered preseason work at Snow Lodge, checking in April 28. This will run until May 31, and then I transfer to Lake Lodge.

I love Yellowstone, can't wait, so happy for the preseason offer! See you  all there!

thats when i check in  for mammonth

Well, I may get to meet you, Reggie! Cool :)

i start mammonth on the 28th kitchen crew

hey carol,i guess i may meet u in person at old faithful for ur pre-season,i remember i met clayne w.out at lake in 2010,i havnt met brenda,leo and reggie yet,imma see reggie in mammoth on may 5,he is in kitchen crew.

Flora,

I will meet you this summer if you go to Yellowstone!

Im coming in on the 28th also so probably see u!

hi jude,how r ya,u r so great because i tell this to ppl when they 1st season too,a place where the good,the bad and the ugly all sits in together,oh man yea,i get away n farther away from ppl who looks for trouble,a couple when tried to rob me,1 lady at lake and 1 at old faithful cuz they thought i was rich w/lots of money and i buy me cool things that cost a lot,but i dont have bad ppl in my inner circle though,i watch out for me anywhere in the world.hey jude,where r u gonna be working this season in yellowstone,i see ya around,i'll say hey when i meet ya.

thanks jude!!!jude i may of saw u b4 at old faithful back in 2009 if u were working there.i was working in the inn for the dinning room and food runner,hopes u have a great summer.

I'm going to be at Roosevelt Lodge working as a wrangler and am coming all the way from Massachusetts! This is my first ranch job and I am super excited, but nervous. 

Hmmm... I just barely put in my application 4 days ago.. pretty late in the game but I am still hoping to get hired. What do you guys think?

Yellowstone.. whichever village and whatever job would be a dream job for me. I love the park. My parents ran the city center motel in 94-95 when I was 9, and those are some of the best memories of my life!

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service