Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Hey all, was just wondering if anyone out there has been to/ camped at/ worked at/ knows someone who has, ect at the west yellowstone koa. I'm curious about dorms, and any advice anyone has about the area. So far, i've heard W yellowstone is a pretty expensive town.. Thanks!

Views: 115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

they are about 5-7 miles out of town and yes west can be expensive it caters to the tourists. all i know about the koa is someone new took it over last year we had a couple that worked there for about 2 weeks and left they because they did not like it. they came to work in the park for dnc. i have only driven past it but it is a big place. have u looked them up on the koa website? it will show some pics and the amenitys.
good luck
hi, yea, i've done alot of research, but have only found a couple blogs where people have wrked there, one left, one seemed to enjoy it.. do u have any idea why they decided to leave?
Hello, just wanted to update this because i found a blog of a guy that worked at the KOA in West Yellowstone last summer. i found a couple pics of the cabins they provide to share with 1-2 other people at the bottom of this link
http://meyernate.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2009-07-16T15%3A23...

and on the ad for the job posting for the koa, the building you see in the background behind the fence is for couples housing i believe, or people wanting to share a room.

and a pretty detailed blog about his summer there and his thoughts. it is a little long, but a good read if you ever have applied, or have thought about working there.
http://buffalodroppings.blogspot.com/
Hi there I don't know much about it and was looking for some info on it as well. I got a job there starting the first of may through to Oct. I have never been in the region ,but I'm looking forward to exploring the area..I have done a lot of research on the area but haven't found anyone that has actually worked there. Either way it will be an adventure. See you there.

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service