Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

I am starting to get a bit worried. I have been looking to hopefully find anyone I can that will be working in Tower Falls with me but I have only found a few. And I the ones I have found have been a bit older then me and I feel like I may be the baby of the group. I want this to be an adventure and I know it will be but I also want to be able to meet people around my age and have things in common. I'm sure that it will be so much with whoever I work with but I'm so scared I'm not going to have much in common with anyone there and will just be looked at as the young blood of the group. AGHHH! I wish May 23rd would just come so that I can get there, get settled, and get to work.

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How old are you?

This thread might help; I haven't looked through it yet.

Good Luck.

Also, you'll probably be living close to Xanterra employees. You should be able to find others your age.

there will be a lot of kids your age there. most of them just dont post here. have fun. it's a great place to go and live.
You will have a blast at Tower and Ken is correct - most employees are in your age bracket . Have Fun !

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service