Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Kate's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Nothing yet, Rusty. Soon as I can, I will probably just get a duplicate of what I've…"

Kate replied Dec 24, 2010 to Getting a better lens

5 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by Rusty Grizwald

"I've looked at Ken Rockwell's ideas in the last few days, and the lens you're using…"

Kate replied Oct 28, 2010 to Getting a better lens

5 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by Rusty Grizwald

"Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you... Life gets in the way sometimes. So…"

Kate replied Feb 11, 2010 to About Yourself!

17 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Kate

"Luck! I hope you get what you're after :)"

Kate replied Feb 11, 2010 to About Yourself!

17 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Kate

"Oh BTW all, I am shooting now with a Nikon D700. Great night shooting, and I am lear…"

Kate replied Feb 8, 2010 to Outdoor Night Photos

16 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Kate

"My Nikon camera manual claims I have a long-time-exposure setting on the camera, but…"

16 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Kate

"I bought myself a Nikon D700, which is FANTASTIC for night shooting, it's been a pai…"

16 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Kate

":) I got to go to a couple of photography classes with my sister when she was in col…"

Kate replied Apr 7, 2009 to About Yourself!

17 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Kate

"I'm going to McKinley Lodge :) A photography trip sounds like lots of fun! Wow, 30 s…"

Kate replied Apr 2, 2009 to Outdoor Night Photos

16 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Kate

"Very neat! So you really know your stuff! I've been the president of a photography c…"

Kate replied Apr 2, 2009 to About Yourself!

17 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Kate

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service