Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

How many are going back or starting up in Alaska for this coming whole spring summer fall season?

Views: 388

Replies to This Discussion

thanks josh. where did you work?

that must of sucks did you get anything of them informing you that they were going to do that they should of sent you letters and everything 

I'm still here!

So I guess you have seen that I have been hired as a Park Ranger at Denali .....looking forward to the challenges and opportunities.   It should be a great summer.   Ranger Rich

Was at Denali last year now trying out Seward-- Kenai Fjords Wilderness Lodge kitchen steward living on Fox Island. 

Have fun I always wanted to live in Seward.

Keeping my fingers crossed that I will be returning to Alaska to work for Princess but on the train this summer!!

Here we go again............. As it stands this moment I am working as a driver/guide one more year for Princess. This will be my third season in Alaska. Will be based at the same lodge. Individuals speak of becoming stagnant in one place. However, it is nice to know the in's and out's of a location. Will have my car again as last year. That makes all the difference in the world. One more year on the ferry..... Hope to see many of you there this year.

This will be our first year in Alaska and we are very excited

If you are going to be up around Denali National Park (i.e. Healy, Denali Park area) during summer 2013 let me know ... we can meetup

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cool Works tm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service