Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

I'm not sure if I'm forgetting any.

I've found Coldfoot Camp & Yukon River Camp,

Checked out Westmark hotels with Holland America Line

HMSHost.com has jobs at the airport in Anchorage.

I just found Alyeska Resort.

Of course I have seen Aramark's site for Denali & Glacier Bay and I have a friend working in Crow's Nest now.

Still undecided if I would really want to live on a  cramped cruise ship, but have seen the Princess cruise site.

Is there any other place that I can look for jobs in Alaska?

Views: 135

Replies to This Discussion

Black Diamond Resort locally owned small op.
I was checking out
http://www.cooperlandingchamber.com/lodging.shtml#02

and tried to see if Kingfisher Roadhouse had a website, but can't find 1 right now...does anyone know if that place has a website?
Sunni...White House B & B Skagway. Couple other small hotels in Skagway also.
Sunni...www.glaciergardens.com Glacier Rainforest gardens.

I just found this site; so if anyone else is still looking for an Alaskan adventure go take a look

http://www.26glaciers.com/

Fairbanks has jobs posted in various places but you have to find your own housing.

Also I got hired at Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge (talkeetnalodge.com).  It is right across the road from Talkeetna, south of Denali National Park.  I don't know if they are still hiring, but it sounds great to me!  Also, they provide housing, complete kitchen and all bedding and towels, but you have to provide your own food or eat for 1/2 price in their restaurants.

I have had quite a few people tell me that Talkeetna was a neat little town to visit. I've checked out a few different sites for places to work there.

I visited Talkeetna several years ago and it is absolutely precious.  It's the jumping off point for climbers (to climb Mt McKinley) and the people are friendly and gracious.  I loved it!

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service