Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

I got a job for the summer of 2008 at Denali and I was wondering if anyone could tell me about their experience.

Views: 46

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Tessa!

I will also be working in Denali for Princess this summer. I will be a driver for them, what position will you be in? I am going to be leaving California on April 12 for 2 weeks of training in Fairbanks and then off to Denali. I hope to see you up there this summer!!

Sincerely,
Juni
Dear Jason,
Thanks for the reply. I would like to know what it is like in Denali. What should I pack for my summer? What is the employee housing and food like? Do you know any of the drivers and were they happy or totally exhausted? What is your favorite part about the summer up there? Do you get to take tours for free or real cheap? Thanks for any advice, I really do appreciate it!! I hope to see you up there this summer!
Thanks,
Juni
Dear Jason,
Thank you for your information. I cant wait to begin this adventure. Will I be sorry if I dont bring a laptop? Are there computers with free internet access? Should I bring sweaters and jeans or is it warm enough for shorts and t-shirts? Do you ever mail items up there before you go? I am 35 and am wondering will I be the oldest person there, or are there others my age? Thanks for your help, I am so happy to have gotten your email!
Juni
hi juni,
welcome to the family! i willalso be returning to princess for a 3rd year!!! but i have been hanging out in denali for 6 this will be my 7th year. i hope you enjoy it. i will see you up there

desiree
hi tessa tooo!
Thanks for all the info about DPL I start april 14th, anything else you guys can give advice on?

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service