Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Hi, everyone. I live in Anchorage and stayed at the chalet last summer and met several people who work there and they each just raved about it. I'm thinking of taking a summer job but I'm looking for pay rates for housekeepers. Can anyone give me a website or advice how whether I can make enough to pay room and board and still save up a bit for winter cruise? That's my dream. Can you really clear a living wage? Any help or info is great appreciated. Thanks. Vee

Views: 31

Replies to This Discussion

ya sure go to princessjobs.com. I'm a houskeeping supervisor at the lodge and when i was just a house keeping i did pretty well they give out lots of OT. the room and board is only 14.75 a day. and there are ways to get out of paying it. I also took myself and my parents on a cruise to the carribean this winter. aome people will tell you they didn't make any money as a housekeeper. but most of those people went to the bar ever night and when home early everyday. checkout this web site and i hope to see you in Denali this summer
--d
Hey Vee
Have you found a summer job yet? Call ommy at 907-683-9106. I'm at the Death atr!

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service