Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Hey everone! My name is Melanie and I applied a little while ago to work at the denali princess wilderness lodge. I was sent an email telling me that I will be contacted sometime this week... I am so excited for that phone call to come! I've been waiting to go to alaska since I heard about it when I was 16 years old. Now that ill be turning 18 I pounced on the chance that I could to go. But I have no idea what to expect when this phone call finally comes... Can anyone tell me what they would be asking me? Does anyone have any advice on actually going to alaska in general?

Views: 28

Replies to This Discussion

what did you apply for?
I applied for a bunch of things and I guess the emailed me back for the host/cashier job because stephen farnsworth the food and beverage manager contacted me.
Steve is a really great guy You will love it if you have any question about host cashier jobs, my friend Bailie bowen can answer she kind of a veteran of the job, you can find her on my face book page.
they didn't ask too much about me when they called. they basically told me about the job and how i would get there. after that they send you a handful of emails for you to fill out and return to them.
Po box 420
Healy, ak 99743
Is the princess address for employees but don't forward till you leave they'll back if they get it now.
Im actually not going. After I got the email saying that they were going to call me and they never did. I'm really upset because I really had my heart set on a new adventure. Maybe next year... thank you all for the comments though... I try and remember for next year....

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cool Works tm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service