Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

For me it is three things. See a whale. Catch a salmon. And hopefully get to see the northern lights. I am also super excited about all the cool fishing trips I will get to do working with Gwins. And taking lot's of cool pictures to send to my family and friends to make them jealous, and wish that they could lead such a fun and exciting life!!! I also hope to make some cool friends to go hiking with, as I love to walk out in the woods.

Views: 56

Replies to This Discussion

I'd say I would love to do all those same things. I really want to see some cool wild life, which I'm sure will just kind of happen on it's own. This summer is going to be a blast at Gwin's, I can't wait!
I'm really excited about getting out and doing outdoorsy things. I've been to alaska before, but my family vacations consisted of my dad waking us up super early to sight see and go on tours and things (I still adored it, but it was pretty commercial). I've never been hiking before... I mean I've been for walks in the woods... but I don't think they were ever long enough to be considered "hikes." That's something I'd really like to do. I'm also really excited to meet people and make some friends. I think I'm up for just about anything this summer. I think it's going to be awesome.
Kristen-you are going to be in a great spot to get into hiking. The resurrection trail is just right down the road, and is 35 miles long. So you can do as much or as little as you want through some pretty amazing landscape. Then there is the Juneau Falls trek, which looks to be a pretty amazing spot. And also the russian river falls where during the salmon run you can see the fish jumping up the falls and the bears catching the fish.

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service