Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Where is everybody working this summer?

Views: 2046

Replies to This Discussion

Mt. McKinley as AM Front of House Manager for the 20

Scott you're gonna be at the 20!!!!!

Yes

I will be a prep cook but not sure where. I am doing my Externship for Le Cordon Bleu in Las Vegas

I will be working in the Grizzly Bar, This is my first season.

I'm going to be a housekeeping lead again!! =)

Will be my second season as Driver/Guide. I bet many of you will present your smiling faces from time to time on the Talkeetna Shuttle.

Hey All! I am so excited to be returning this year after a bit of a time....I am going to be the PM 20 FOH Supervisor..Its going to ROCK!!! Count down has begun to create new memories, rekindle old friendships and begin new ones, and mostly experience the last frontier. Drop me notes, lets meet before we meet! Hoooowah!

working in the warehouse this year

I'm a house keeping lead for my first season in Alaska:D  I am so stoked!

I am a supervisor at 23020.

Mt. McKinley as a Room Attendant

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service