Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Carol's Discussions (215)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for replying. I love my motorhome. I'm thinking about a bike or scooter, leav…"

Carol replied Mar 3, 2015 to Your RV

27 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Carol

"Thanks Patty my home doesn't even have a hitch, checking on cost factor to flat tow,…"

Carol replied Mar 2, 2015 to Your RV

27 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Carol

"I have a job lined up, full hook ups included for my 34 foot motorhome. Heading to M…"

Carol replied Mar 1, 2015 to Your RV

27 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Carol

"Wow, I bet! Do you have a job lined up yet?"

Carol replied Dec 26, 2014 to Your RV

27 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Carol

"Thanks Coly, I'm starting to apply to places nearby, within a radius, say of 500 mil…"

Carol replied Nov 13, 2014 to Your RV

27 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Carol

"Finally looks like I'm going to buy an RV. Now, the question, how hard to get a job…"

Carol replied Nov 9, 2014 to Your RV

27 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Carol

"Thanks, Coly, I book marked the link you sent me, looks like a great site"

Carol replied Dec 30, 2013 to RVing Plans for Summer 2014

10 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Carla (CJ) DunnNorrell

"what do you think about buying something off craigslist? would you trust the owner o…"

Carol replied Dec 29, 2013 to RVing Plans for Summer 2014

10 Apr 8, 2014

"I've heard people say class A are better cause they're diesel and are stronger cause…"

10 Apr 8, 2014

"I have a geo, so basically, I think a class A or C would be best, mostly it will be…"

10 Apr 8, 2014

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service