Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

I was wondering if anyone knows when they start posting job openings for the summer of 2015. We will take a Class A motorhome so need RV space. Looking for Mesa Verde but anywhere in Colorado will do.

Views: 54

Replies to This Discussion

Most concessionaire put openings out from Oct to March. My experience Dec & Jan are when they start making selections. You can go on websites and complete applications for any positions you might be interested in.
Best way to find parks with RV parking is go to "Jobs for RVers" on Coolworks home page. If it isn't there then more than likely that park doesn't provide RV sites. Have friends who worked Mesa Verde for 4 years because there is so much to see and do on your off days and they have a RV park as you turn to go into the park.
Crater Lake, Glacier NP, North & South Rim of the Grand Canyon, Mt Rainier, Medora, ND are just some of the locations you can check out

Thanks CJ! I did check the Jobs for RVers but will do some more digging.

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired with the CoolWorks Journal.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email greatjobs@coolworks.com for more information. 

Events

Cool Works Links

© 2017   Created by Cool Works tm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service