Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

1ST I'M REFERING TO A SONG CALLED-TRY AGAIN-BY LATE SINGER -AALIYAH---)THERE R SO MANY  PARKS AND RESORT JOBS TO CHOOSE FROM,BUT JUST PICKING THE 1 THAT IS THE BEST FOR U IS THE KEY.....AND 2 DAYS AGO A PERSON CALLED ME AND SAID THAT THEY WERE DENIED 4 DIFFERENT JOBS IN 4 NATIONAL PARKS,,,TOUGH SUBJECT TO HEAR....IF I GET TURNED DOWN SOMEWHERE ON ANY JOB,,,I'LL GET BACK UP AND TRY AGAIN......--I TOLD THIS PERSON,,,THIS NOT THE WAY TO DO BUSINESS WHEN PUTTING THEIRSELF DOWN AND SAYING THEY HATE THEIR BODY AND THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT NOTHING ANYMORE....BUT THERE IS A JOB FOR THEM SOMEWHERE,,,,,AS LONG AS THEY DO NOT GIVE UP........THIS PERSON IS SO PISSED NOW,,,,,,DO A COUPLE MORE ,,,THEN THEY'LL GET LUCKY,,,,,THAT HAPPENED TO OTHERS THEY FOUND OUT THE SAME,,,,NOW THEY R WORKING N HAPPY WITH IT ?

Views: 153

Replies to This Discussion

"Loving people live in a loving world. Hostile people live in a hostile world. Same world."
Wayne Dyer
i can understand what u saying,,,i noticed few yrs. back,,,i use to hang with a few people who were so hostile to every 1 and themselves...it got so bad how they kept on acting up that way....i always go places,,,to parks etc. and i meet good people that make me feel wonderful and they nicknamed me -flo-rida-..out at old faithful and at lake....they makes me laugh,,,being happy is always good medicine for me,,,,im glad i met so many good people......

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2018   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service