Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

1ST I'M REFERING TO A SONG CALLED-TRY AGAIN-BY LATE SINGER -AALIYAH---)THERE R SO MANY  PARKS AND RESORT JOBS TO CHOOSE FROM,BUT JUST PICKING THE 1 THAT IS THE BEST FOR U IS THE KEY.....AND 2 DAYS AGO A PERSON CALLED ME AND SAID THAT THEY WERE DENIED 4 DIFFERENT JOBS IN 4 NATIONAL PARKS,,,TOUGH SUBJECT TO HEAR....IF I GET TURNED DOWN SOMEWHERE ON ANY JOB,,,I'LL GET BACK UP AND TRY AGAIN......--I TOLD THIS PERSON,,,THIS NOT THE WAY TO DO BUSINESS WHEN PUTTING THEIRSELF DOWN AND SAYING THEY HATE THEIR BODY AND THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT NOTHING ANYMORE....BUT THERE IS A JOB FOR THEM SOMEWHERE,,,,,AS LONG AS THEY DO NOT GIVE UP........THIS PERSON IS SO PISSED NOW,,,,,,DO A COUPLE MORE ,,,THEN THEY'LL GET LUCKY,,,,,THAT HAPPENED TO OTHERS THEY FOUND OUT THE SAME,,,,NOW THEY R WORKING N HAPPY WITH IT ?

Views: 136

Replies to This Discussion

"Loving people live in a loving world. Hostile people live in a hostile world. Same world."
Wayne Dyer
i can understand what u saying,,,i noticed few yrs. back,,,i use to hang with a few people who were so hostile to every 1 and themselves...it got so bad how they kept on acting up that way....i always go places,,,to parks etc. and i meet good people that make me feel wonderful and they nicknamed me -flo-rida-..out at old faithful and at lake....they makes me laugh,,,being happy is always good medicine for me,,,,im glad i met so many good people......

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cool Works tm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service