Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Michelle Ann Kuckuk's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes the rooms are pretty small. Dorm room size at a college. You share the room with…"

Michelle Ann Kuckuk replied Apr 9, 2012 to Working at Lake Yellowstone in the kitchen

19 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Michelle Ann Kuckuk

"Don't give alcohol or have people under 2121 in your room when drinking you will get…"

Michelle Ann Kuckuk replied Mar 27, 2012 to Working at Lake Yellowstone in the kitchen

19 Apr 9, 2012

"As long as your 21 and up, aren't to loud after 10 and show up to work you can drink…"

Michelle Ann Kuckuk replied Mar 27, 2012 to Working at Lake Yellowstone in the kitchen

19 Apr 9, 2012

"Packing - clothes, bedding, bath supplies, outdoor gear, computer, CAMERA, alcohol i…"

19 Apr 9, 2012

"Its a big group of rocks that people climb on, has caves I have pictures ill try to…"

Michelle Ann Kuckuk replied Mar 23, 2012 to Working at Lake Yellowstone in the kitchen

19 Apr 9, 2012

"Bringing a car is diffently an advantage ... I drove out last year from Tennessee! I…"

Michelle Ann Kuckuk replied Mar 23, 2012 to Working at Lake Yellowstone in the kitchen

19 Apr 9, 2012

"No most people don't work 10 hours that was just during peak season and when we star…"

19 Apr 9, 2012

"There is a 6:30 .. 10:00...12:00 and 3:00 shift start time. I normally came in about…"

Michelle Ann Kuckuk replied Mar 22, 2012 to Working at Lake Yellowstone in the kitchen

19 Apr 9, 2012

"I was just in pantry and became a lead. So that was the best position/ area. You hav…"

Michelle Ann Kuckuk replied Mar 22, 2012 to Working at Lake Yellowstone in the kitchen

19 Apr 9, 2012

"You can be assigned to the pantry dishroom or the edr. In pantry you prep the cold f…"

Michelle Ann Kuckuk replied Mar 21, 2012 to Working at Lake Yellowstone in the kitchen

19 Apr 9, 2012

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service