Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Leo Anderson's Discussions (213)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

" Kelsey, Tower isn't far from the Roosevelt Lodge."

Leo Anderson replied Mar 15, 2013 to living and working at Canyon

13 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Kari S.

" Kelsey, Congrats! I will be working in Canyon this summer as well! Sincerely, Leo"

Leo Anderson replied Mar 13, 2013 to living and working at Canyon

13 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Kari S.

"Yes it will be my first season working there.... I have been to Yellowstone multipl…"

Leo Anderson replied Mar 4, 2013 to Tower General Store

9 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Kari S.

"Kari S., Congrats on getting a job at the Tower location. I thought I had it good b…"

Leo Anderson replied Mar 4, 2013 to Tower General Store

9 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Kari S.

" Here is the link from the NPS site.... http://www.nps.gov/yell/parknews/13013.htm"

Leo Anderson replied Feb 26, 2013 to Xanterra was awarded the new Yellowstone National Park Concessions contract for another 20 years! Thoughts?

5 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Leo Anderson

"Robert, Well said.... People made a big deal about Xanterra losing the North Rim in…"

Leo Anderson replied Feb 26, 2013 to Xanterra was awarded the new Yellowstone National Park Concessions contract for another 20 years! Thoughts?

5 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Leo Anderson

" Alexandra, I wish.... I arrive on Saturday, May 25th......."

Leo Anderson replied Feb 24, 2013 to First timeYNP, placed at Grant Village!

12 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Alexandra

"Alexandra, There will be plenty of people your age in Grant Village. If you use Fac…"

Leo Anderson replied Feb 24, 2013 to First timeYNP, placed at Grant Village!

12 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Alexandra

"Jenna, Do your homework and make the decision that is best for you. There are peopl…"

Leo Anderson replied Feb 20, 2013 to Favorite/Least favorite?

9 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Kari S.

"Debra, There is a guy in the Facebook 2013 YNP group that has AT&T and works in…"

Leo Anderson replied Feb 19, 2013 to Cell service in Gardiner?

9 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Leo Anderson

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service