Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Clayne Wheeler's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Congrats Andrea!!! You've come a long way since last summer!!! ;) How was Mammoth? B…"

Clayne Wheeler replied Feb 26, 2011 to Just got hired by DNC

9 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Pam West

"I live in the Ambassador. Some call it the Ghetto of West Yellowstone. It's not all…"

Clayne Wheeler replied Feb 22, 2011 to Dormitories & Employee Support Buildings

11 May 24, 2014
Reply by shannon Baas

"Some of the Dorms."

Clayne Wheeler replied Feb 19, 2011 to Dormitories & Employee Support Buildings

11 May 24, 2014
Reply by shannon Baas

"' What's up fellows, I have my clubs, but I just started a couple years ago, but the…"

Clayne Wheeler replied Apr 27, 2010 to Any Golfers?

8 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Erick S

"' Wow that's totally cool!! I'd buy into that... if we had some snow, that is. lol…"

Clayne Wheeler replied Mar 11, 2010 to The Snowbike: Could this be a new way to see Yellowstone in the Winter?

1 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Clayne Wheeler

"' The bummer about this post is; "Visitors to Yellowstone will be impacted by one m…"

Clayne Wheeler replied Mar 9, 2010 to Spring Plowing Underway

1 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Clayne Wheeler

"Mary, Check out this link, http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=244027888256&re…"

Clayne Wheeler replied Mar 9, 2010 to Can anyone give me some first-hand info on the living quarters at Fishing Bridge?

5 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by aggie71

"Awesome Norel, Me too, got to know them back in 1990, and still am today. Are you w…"

Clayne Wheeler replied Feb 22, 2010 to Friends, I've never met....

2 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Clayne Wheeler

"Halo Rob, I'll be at Yellowstone Lake, General store, not to far from ya. And this i…"

Clayne Wheeler replied Feb 7, 2010 to Fishing Bridge

7 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by aggie71

"Thanks Richard for all the info, you really helped allot. And I look forward to trav…"

Clayne Wheeler replied Feb 7, 2010 to What is it like at Yellostone Lake?

6 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Clayne Wheeler

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service