Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Joyce's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I also get to cook! I will be staying in an apartment and I love to cook and bake. A…"

Joyce replied Mar 15, 2013 to living and working at Canyon

13 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Kari S.

"Hi Kelsey, I'll be working outside the park. West Yellowstone is a small town on the…"

Joyce replied Mar 15, 2013 to living and working at Canyon

13 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Kari S.

"I'll be in West Yellowstone (jealous of you!) but plan to get into the park for hiki…"

Joyce replied Mar 13, 2013 to living and working at Canyon

13 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Kari S.

"One of the employees who was, I believe, living at Old Faithful (we met on the trail…"

Joyce replied Feb 24, 2013 to First timeYNP, placed at Grant Village!

12 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Alexandra

"Congratulations, Alexandra! I'm in the process of trying to get hired at one of the…"

Joyce replied Feb 24, 2013 to First timeYNP, placed at Grant Village!

12 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Alexandra

"Hi Jenna, Welcome to the forum.  I haven't actually worked at Yellowstone yet, but a…"

Joyce replied Feb 20, 2013 to Favorite/Least favorite?

9 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Kari S.

"I have AT&T and last time we visited my husband had T-Mobile.  We stayed at Mamm…"

Joyce replied Feb 13, 2013 to Cell service in Gardiner?

9 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Leo Anderson

"Thanks, Leo. We're concentrating on West Yellowstone now. Must make some compromises…"

Joyce replied Feb 9, 2013 to RV Living in Yellowstone

11 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Joyce

"Hi Millie, Thanks for your note! I have read that pets are not allowed in the dormit…"

Joyce replied Feb 8, 2013 to RV Living in Yellowstone

11 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Joyce

"Thanks, Jackie, for your replies on both my threads!  We have decided to concentrate…"

Joyce replied Jan 30, 2013 to RV Living in Yellowstone

11 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Joyce

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service