Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Pat B.'s Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with Leo. In fact, the vast majority of people at Grant are going to be in y…"

Pat B. replied Mar 4, 2013 to First timeYNP, placed at Grant Village!

12 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Alexandra

"Joyce, not sure where you heard that, but it's not true. Security and the bell staff…"

Pat B. replied Feb 24, 2013 to First timeYNP, placed at Grant Village!

12 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Alexandra

"The tower at Mammoth is owned by Verizon, so only phones using the CDMA technology w…"

Pat B. replied Feb 13, 2013 to Cell service in Gardiner?

9 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Leo Anderson

"Gardiner has pretty decent cellular service for both technologies, so you shouldn't…"

Pat B. replied Feb 12, 2013 to Cell service in Gardiner?

9 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Leo Anderson

"Hi, Erin. Most of the road system in the park is not built with runners or bicyclist…"

Pat B. replied Jan 27, 2013 to Running at Grant Village

1 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Pat B.

"Just a quick note here to say that Grant actually has very good cell phone service,…"

Pat B. replied Oct 20, 2012 to Location, location, location! Which one is right for me???

9 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Matthew Frazer

"Hey, Jeff. I was an RC at Grant this past summer, so I can speak about it a bit.  Gr…"

Pat B. replied Oct 19, 2012 to Location, location, location! Which one is right for me???

9 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Matthew Frazer

"If you live in your own RV, you are allowed to keep pets, yes, regardless of who you…"

Pat B. replied Oct 17, 2012 to RV Living in Yellowstone

11 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Joyce

"The way things works in the park is kind of confusing.  The tower at OF is CDMA, pri…"

Pat B. replied Jun 2, 2012 to GSM/3G reception in the park.

11 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by reggiecohen

"Are there separate EDRs for Xanterra and DNC? And yes, YA = Yellowstone Assn.  ;-)"

Pat B. replied Feb 20, 2011 to EDR Costs?

13 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by jackie morris

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service