Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

I just wanted to get some info on what to expect this summer. I am flying in to Bozeman on May the 4th

Views: 1656

Replies to This Discussion

I know of 4 people i use to work with in different national parks. All of them went home with extra baggage if you know what i mean then about 9 months later....a baby is born....lol

What's the deal with background check, I have misdemeanor stuff nothing big? Figured you being in security you might know. Thanks!!

well if its small stuff i wouldn't worry. If you have speeding tickets stuff like that, they should be okay with it.

Lol yea was not how I thought the summer was going to happen.

I hear the RC's hand them out like candy!!!  But yes, be safe!!!!

Wow, that's crazy!! I don't smoke pot anymore and enjoy showering and don't work hungover!! That is surprising, I come from a military family so kinda ingrained in my DNA to be on time, neat, and clean cut.

you will do well.....

Yep cody is closest to lake about an hour and a half.

hey how often they go into town i herd some rumblings they charge  people if they catch  the shuttle to town

I think with the recreation people go once a month maybe twice. That normal cost a bit because of gas less than 15 I think. If you have your own vehicle or make friends with someone that does is the best! A lot more freedom.

Hey heres a picture I found of Lake location in YNP where I'll be and many will be working.  For those that have been to the lake location, Can you make where the employee housing area is and what the other stuff is, I know where the hotel is lol.... Any help, info is appreciated.

employee dorms in the lower part of the picture

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service