Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Anyone else working at Yellowstone this summer? I will be at Old Faithful and this is my first time working out there....can't wait!!

Views: 2703

Replies to This Discussion

Hey everyone! I'm working at Roosevelt Lodge as a wrangler and trying to connect with people and get some help on what to pack and expect. Can't wait to be there and meet everyone :)

I will be working in canyon village as a room attendant. =) first time and im really excited!

I'll be working at Fishing Bridge General Store starting May 20th. This is my first seasonal job. Definitely a member of the Older and Bolder crowd:)

Peggy

Hi, i will be in west yellowstone, working in the hotels.

Hello everybody! Ill be working at the Old Faithful Employee pub! It's my first time working in yellowstone and im stoked to get out there.

*t-pain voice* i like the bartender! ;-)

I'll be at Canyon Village in the DNC employee dinning room. Can't wait meet everyone and serve ya some grub!

Hi Sarah

Roger here. I am also working at Lake Hotel. Have you worked there before?

I am working at Lake Hotel. First Season in the Park. Does any one know if there are any hot spots for cell near the hotel or employee housing? I heard that if you walked two miles you could get service. Have you heard this or know about it?

@ Roger - I'll also be at Lake. What position you get hired for? When do you have to be there?

I will be working at lake hotel as well
What position ?

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service