Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Anyone else working at Yellowstone this summer? I will be at Old Faithful and this is my first time working out there....can't wait!!

Views: 2722

Replies to This Discussion

Cook 3

Just got my position changed to old faithful inn kitchen crew

hey bev,o.f.inn has gotten a new makeover,i hear the kitchen area is looking good.my last job was at the inn,kitchen crew.

Nice! Where will you be at this season?

old faithful lodge'

Hey everyone im Jake! I will be working at Old Faithful this summer at the employee pub as the pub lead, im not really sure what to expect but im looking forward to meeting everyone!

hello there jake,ur gonna have an awesome year,but i will be stopping in at the old faithful pub this season,but please remember imma need a bud-lite like when i work there,i love the pubs music,especially when i got my bud-lite and the pizza is awesome.

I'll be checking in with HR on the 1st of may. Anyone else checking in on that same date? 

I'm unassigned but will start work Aug 14. Can't wait! Hoping to go camping and hiking with others too.

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service