Scott L. Gresser
140 E 400 South Cedar City, UT 84721 435-867-1818 Dolmance41@yahoo.com
· Garde manger
· Ice carving
· Skilled at meat, pork, poultry and seafood fabrication and portioning
· Able to efficiently organize, prepare and execute large catered functions
· Management skills including training and supervising culinary staff
· Exceptional at producing stocks, sauces, salads, entrees, soups and vegetables
· Able to properly order, receive and inventory food and beverage orders efficiently and correctly.
· Adept at menu design, costing and implementation
Over 20 years of cooking experience
· Life Care Center, Altamont Springs, FL
· Florida FFA Training Center, Haines City, FL
· Mark’s Catering, Charleston, SC
· Glacier Park Inc. East Glacier Park, MT
· University Inn and Conference Center, West Lafayette, IN
Radisson Inn, Cape Canaveral, FL Fillin’ Station Café, Orlando, FL
· Docs Restaurant, Orlando, FL
· Holiday Inn, West Lafayette, IN
· Holiday Inn, Michigan City, IN
· Microsoft Windows Vista
· XP Professional,
· MS 2000-2003 Server
· Microsoft Exchange 2000
· Macintosh OS
· MS Word
· MS Excel
· MS Access
· MS Outlook
· Microsoft Project
· Norton Ghost
· Linux Mint
· Linux Fedora
· Linux Ubunt
• Working knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, and Firewall concepts.
• Understanding of RAID, SAN, NAS, and backup technologies.
• Excellent problem solving skills. Ability to focus immediately, and pin point the issue.
• Able to communicate clearly to team members while researching and spearheading projects.
• Professional attitude and very courteous with clients, end users, and other team members.
• Very customer service and teamwork orientated.
• Great organization and time management skills.
• Excellent ability with writing and documenting technical issues and solutions.
Over 12 years Computer/Manufacturing Experience
· LRM Technologies, Rockledge, FL
· Sea Ray Boats, Merritt Island, FL
· Thompson Consumer Electronics, Indianapolis, IN
· Stream, Kalispell, Montana
· Computer Answers, Lafayette, IN
· CTS Microelectronics Inc., West Lafayette, IN
Comprehensive Computing, West Lafayette, IN
Þ Ball State University, Bachelor of Science Degree, May 1992
Þ I followed my Mentoring Chef for over 14 years as his understudy
Þ I Attended IVY Tech for two years in their CIS program achieving deans list for 2 semesters
Þ A+ Certified
Þ Compaq and HP Certified
Computer Answers, Inc.
Lafayette, IN 47902
Mark Gregory, CEC
Executive Chef, University Inn
West Lafayette, IN 47907
Tim McLalin CEC, CDM
The Gift Mill
Haines City, FL 33844
Richard Curtis CEC, CDM, CHE
Director of Culinary Services
New Orleans, LA 32701