Living & Working in Great Places
Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!
Today was spent making preparations for my trip. I purchased the following:
1. 2 Suitcases (now I have 3 large and one carry on size)
2. An air mattress and air pump. During my dry run camp it's all I wanted.
3. 2 5 gallon gas containers.
4. Bungee cords.
5. A make up caboodle.
6. A triple scripture audio book (Book of Mormon, Holy Bible, Doctrine and Covenants)
7. And two Audio Books (Abby's Crossing and Escape To Zion)
Now the preparations I need to make are as followed:
1. Pick up sleeping bag from Ex husband.
2. Get car serviced
3. Tires rotated,
4. Buy travel foods.
5. A journal
ALL IS WELL! ALL IS WELL!