Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Compare Notes (1,588)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Zion in the Fall/Winter? Saving money?

Hi everyone!  I am strongly considering applying for a Fall/Winter position at Zion this year. I would love to hear more about peoples' exp…

Started by Erin

0 Jul 13

Big Bend NP/Chisos Lodge

anyone want to share what it's like to live and work there? esp curious abt employee housing conditions as compared to other parks, and opt…

Started by Tammy W

0 Jul 13

Grand Caynon

Hello all. I just got a job offer at the Grand Canyon and excepted. I am very excited and a little scared. Any advice would certainly be ap…

Started by Priscilla

2 Jul 13
Reply by Tammy W

winter jobs in warmer climate... any ideas?

Hey gang. This is my first experience in a seasonal position. I am currently at Brush Creek Ranch for the summer and love it so far!!!! Was…

Started by jason turnage

13 Jul 3
Reply by jason turnage

Chena Hot Springs in Alaska

I am just curious if anyone has worked at this place located near Fairbanks in Alaska? I often see their job postings and was just curious…

Started by Jason

0 May 15

winter jobs

when is the best time to apply for winter jobs

Started by Thomas

1 May 15
Reply by Jason

Big Sky, Montana

I tried to do a search and I couldn't really see anything that came up with Big Sky and I am curious if anyone has worked at Big Sky in Mon…

Started by Jason

6 Apr 25
Reply by Jason

check out my new website Im making for travelers.....

Hey guys I just started my website www.outdoortravellife.com Its brand new so I will be making a lot of changes soon but I have posted a fe…

Started by Dallas

3 Apr 24
Reply by Robin Anderson

Looking for room mate at Paintbrush dorm Summer 2017 Yellowstone OLD FAITHFUL AREA

HI! This summer 2017 season is my 3rd summer season working as a waiter at the Old Faithful Inn dinning room, for Xanterra in Yellowstone N…

Started by John Seger

1 Apr 16
Reply by James Hunt

Thanks to Cool Works

I just have to say that I really am Thankful for this site and the many jobs that are posted on Cool Works. I started doing seasonal work b…

Started by Jason

13 Mar 31
Reply by Mike

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cool Works tm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service