Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Compare Notes (1,603)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Seasonal Resume

I just wanted to post the places that I have worked so if anyone ever has any questions about working at any of the places feel free to sen…

Started by Jason

0 7 hours ago

Giving up my home

HI everyone, , Just wondering if anyone has had success in giving up their "homebase" and doing seasonal work only. I would like to rent ou…

Started by Judi Murray

0 9 hours ago

First timer this summer in Yellowstone!

Hey everybody! Just curious if there is any advice on what to expect and be excited for the summer!! I'm finalizing my journey out there an…

Started by Patrick

0 on Wednesday

Estimated Income for First Timer

I'm thinking about closing my business and seeking a National Park job with a concessionaire during the 2019 spring to fall season. First,…

Started by Richard Spear

3 on Tuesday
Reply by Kathi

Summertime in Maine

Oakland House, in Brooksville, on the coast of Maine, is hiring. This is my 3rd season and I love it here. We need office/reservations, res…

Started by Angelia

0 Mar 9

Summer Jobs With Pets

I'm looking for a summer job with housing that will allow pets. My cat is indoors and is an ESA so hopefully that will help the cause. I ha…

Started by Hana Hess

2 Mar 3
Reply by Rita Josephson

Older ladies 65 and older

Hi...Im Debra from Louisiana. Im thinking of doing some seasonal summer work but am worried it may be too difficult. Id like to hear from l…

Started by Debra Tolbert

4 Mar 3
Reply by Rita Josephson

Has anyone been a server in Yellowstone??

I just received a job offer from Yellowstone as  server. I was looking over all the information and was just curious if I could find someon…

Started by Courtney O'Neill

6 Feb 20
Reply by Leo Anderson

Cinnamon Bay? USVI?

Been looking at warm weather opportunities for winter (Florida, Arizona) and came across Cinnamon Bay on ST. John. Was wondering if anyone…

Started by jason turnage

1 Feb 3
Reply by ken horner

6 Days a Week

I enjoy just scrolling through the pages on Cool Works and seeing what is out there and when I come to what looks like a sweet place and gr…

Started by Jason

1 Feb 1
Reply by Debra Tolbert

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2018   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service