Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Marin Packer's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Did you apply to the Tetons by any chance? GTLC is a great place to work for, I work…"

Marin Packer replied Mar 16, 2014 to How to acquire one of these awesome jobs!

20 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by Carly Landry

"Oh and as for housekeeping tips whenever my family tips the housekeepers we always l…"

Marin Packer replied Feb 16, 2013 to tip sharing?

23 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Hank Stewart

"I agree that bussers etc should be tipped out by servers. However I am VERY against…"

Marin Packer replied Feb 16, 2013 to tip sharing?

23 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Hank Stewart

"Not too late at all! Yellowstone hires all summer long. I started in August last yea…"

Marin Packer replied Feb 13, 2013 to Is it too late for summer 2013?

6 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Lisa Jay

"When I worked in Yellowstone my roomate was a housekeeper from the Czech Republic. S…"

Marin Packer replied Feb 11, 2013 to tip sharing?

23 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Hank Stewart

"I'm starting a job in August in Yellowstone, so they definitely hire at all times of…"

Marin Packer replied Jul 24, 2012 to Starting a job in the middle of the season?

3 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Lisa Menezes

"Thanks! I applied to DNC in Yosemite and I'll try yellowstone too =)"

Marin Packer replied Jun 14, 2012 to Getting a seasonal job later in the season

6 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by jon youngblood

"Hey! I'll be serving at the Pizzeria at Lake McDonald Lodge starting june 20th. Firs…"

Marin Packer replied Dec 31, 2011 to Anybody working at Glacier Park INC for 2012

20 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Charles Murphy

"i love the food at the roosevelt. expect to see me there eating often haha =)"

Marin Packer replied Apr 28, 2010 to ROLL CALL 2010 WHO'S GOING WHERE THIS SUMMER

109 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Ron Cervenka

"I'll be at colter bay may 29th - sept 9th =)"

Marin Packer replied Mar 10, 2010 to ROLL CALL 2010 WHO'S GOING WHERE THIS SUMMER

109 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Ron Cervenka

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service