Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Polident/Divet/Scarface's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Fear keeps many people away from seasonal work for one reason or other . And persona…"

Polident/Divet/Scarface replied Mar 30, 2011 to Government Shutdown?

22 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Brenda

"Coly  , i have had the great fortune of seeing the world , 6 times i have managed to…"

Polident/Divet/Scarface replied Mar 24, 2011 to What Tourists Say Can Make Your Day ( or not ! )

20 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Polident/Divet/Scarface

"I do say all of these comments are hilarious . Perhaps we are in luck that we are no…"

Polident/Divet/Scarface replied Mar 23, 2011 to What Tourists Say Can Make Your Day ( or not ! )

20 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Polident/Divet/Scarface

"MORE MORE MORE ! HOW WILL I SURVIVE WITHOUT ALL THIS KIT ? ACTUALLY , I WOULD BE SMO…"

Polident/Divet/Scarface replied Mar 15, 2011 to Seasonal Packing List - Revisited

47 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by JPH

"I should think another look at the TV TRAY Dilemma is called for Aggie71 . What bran…"

Polident/Divet/Scarface replied Mar 11, 2011 to Seasonal Packing List - Revisited

47 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by JPH

"Aggie I commend you on your list . And Thank You for putting it up for display . I a…"

Polident/Divet/Scarface replied Mar 9, 2011 to Seasonal Packing List - Revisited

47 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by JPH

"I must report that my mates and I have invaded/liberated small countries with less k…"

Polident/Divet/Scarface replied Mar 7, 2011 to Seasonal Packing List - Revisited

47 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by JPH

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service