Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Tammy W's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Priscilla which company hired you and for what position? I have worked at both no…"

Tammy W replied Jul 13, 2017 to Grand Caynon

2 Jul 13, 2017
Reply by Tammy W

"hey gang! well, I'm in Jackson now...look for a new thread on that! lol thanks for…"

Tammy W replied May 11, 2008 to how soon is too soon? re:apps for autumn/winter

5 May 11, 2008
Reply by Tammy W

"Hi Ann... what other facilities does GTLC operate and where? I am still undecided wh…"

Tammy W replied May 10, 2008 to how soon is too soon? re:apps for autumn/winter

5 May 11, 2008
Reply by Tammy W

"thanks guys but I think you misunderstood... I am not looking for places or ways to…"

Tammy W replied May 4, 2008 to GTLC/Jackson Lake Lodge

3 May 4, 2008
Reply by Tammy W

"Hey guys, thanks again for the fast and great answers! I am convinced I am going to…"

Tammy W replied Mar 20, 2008 to Grand Teton Lodge Company

20 Apr 5, 2008
Reply by will

"thanks for your replies Sarah and will... can anyone tell me if the shuttle to Jack…"

Tammy W replied Mar 19, 2008 to Grand Teton Lodge Company

20 Apr 5, 2008
Reply by will

"hope it works out for you sorry I have no clue what servers make, but I am sure B.A.…"

Tammy W replied Mar 15, 2008 to Grand Canyon South Rim

3 Mar 15, 2008
Reply by Tammy W

"what specifically did you want to know? I worked in retail for Xanterra South Rim mo…"

Tammy W replied Mar 10, 2008 to Grand Canyon South Rim

3 Mar 15, 2008
Reply by Tammy W

"hi charles my start date is May 11 I am trying to arrange a rideshare otherwise I'll…"

Tammy W replied Mar 4, 2008 to Grand Teton Lodge Company

20 Apr 5, 2008
Reply by will

"A good boss is one who values a hard working employee and rewards hard work appropri…"

Tammy W replied Mar 3, 2008 to Good bosses?

3 Mar 3, 2008
Reply by Tammy W

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service