Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

All Discussions Tagged 'Canyon' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Canyon Gift Company / Denali Gift Company - What it's REALLY like here.

I am posting this as a reference for future job seekers. The good and bad will be discussed here and you may make your own decisions from t…

Started by Heather Johnson

5 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by Keith Larson

How is it working at the South Rim Grand Canyon?

I'm currently awaiting to start work at the Grand Canyon (S. Rim) I was notified via e-mail w/o a verbal interview and am wondering about t…

Started by Lee

4 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Peter Slatsky

Bryce Canyon Employment:

Hello : I applied at Bryce Canyon a couple weeks ago. Haven't heard from them yet. Was wondering if anyone else here applied, and have hear…

Started by Gary Malone

5 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Brenda

Xanterra Grand Canyon South Rim

I've been offered a retail job with Xanterra south rim. I'm thinking of taking it while continuing to look for other jobs. Seems like peopl…

Started by Lauren

48 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Sunni

Grand Canyon South Rim, In need of advice~

Hi I have been accepted as a cafeteria attendant at GCSR from Xanterra. There are so many mixed blogs on it that I wanted to get the story…

Started by Marielle

17 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Patrick

heading to Bozeman, Montana

Hi all I am heading to Bozeman Montana on the 8th or th 9th of May and looking for a ride from Phoeniz Arizona. If there is anyone out ther…

Started by Alice Zaharian

0 Mar 24, 2010

Zion, King's Canyon and Sequoia National Parks - How is the housing?

I was just wondering how expensive Zion's housing is and how the rooms are? I wanted to know how King's Canyon and Sequoia housing is, as I…

Started by Rachelle

10 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Jennifer

Xanterra South Rim Information

Applied for and have a phone interview tomorrow for a F/T Time firefighter position at the south rim. Looking for more information from peo…

Started by Keith A. Miller

5 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Cindy Stinnett

North & South Rim

I worked for the N Rim last year, and the money was good in the restaraunt. This year i will be working for the south Rim. Dont know if i s…

Started by Veronica

0 Apr 21, 2008

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service