Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

All Discussions Tagged 'Seasonal' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2016/17 Seasonal Housing in/near Vail, Colorado

Hello Everyone! My name is Rashida and I have accepted a full time position in Vail for this upcoming season in a fine dining restaurant, t…

Started by Rashida Masakella

0 Sep 30, 2016

Final countdown to the summer of 2014 season...........

As I prepare for my season working as an ATV guide in Denali National Park, I am getting my travel arrangements aka airline tickets lined u…

Started by Leo Anderson

8 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Kelsey Kerr

As the 2013 summer season winds down, 2014 applications are being filled out.

Greetings, I know the summer season for 2013 just ended, but I am curious to know where people plan on working next summer. I just got off…

Started by Leo Anderson

11 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Leo Anderson

Making the most of your summer!

Greetings, I am sure everyone wants to make the most of their summer experience as you work in amazing locations, meet people from around…

Started by Leo Anderson

4 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Keith Larson

2013 CoolWorks Yellowstone National Park Employees Group meet up and activities this summer season!!!

Greetings, Hello, my name is Leo. I will be working at the Canyon Location this summer. I thought it would be a good idea to start a discu…

Started by Leo Anderson

1 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Bob Blockus

Looking to get into seasonal work and i need help!

Hi everyone! I am a 25 year old woman who is looking to make a big change. I am currently stuck in a job that I hate and would love to foll…

Started by Stephanie Heinson

11 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Riah Maca

Looking for people interested in helping out on a new project

Hello all!  My wife and I are in the development stage of a non-profit project called Season Savvy and are looking to recruit others who ma…

Started by Season Savvy

1 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Season Savvy

Working as a shuttle dispatcher in Yosemite for DNC

Hi there, 7.) I have now received a packet from CARCO regarding my duplicate copy of the back ground check they performed. It states that I…

Started by Drew

1 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Drew

As another summer season winds down, preperations for the 2012 summer begin. Are you ready?

Hello everyone,   As the 2011 summer season winds down and people start heading home from their summer adventures, companies begin the proc…

Started by Leo Anderson

5 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Sunni

-Seasonal Survival-

What I'm in need of, is knowledge on how to survive with seasonal work How do you keep it up, with the little money you earn? Do you work i…

Started by Pete

3 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Keith Larson

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2018   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service