Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

All Discussions Tagged 'princess' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Driving from Seattle to Denali late april, need a ride?

I will be leaving the Seattle area around the last week of April, arriving in Denali no later than May 3rd. Now this will be far from your…

Started by DJ

0 Jan 22, 2014

Do i stand a chance?

if i have just filled out applications to work in Alaska in this past week, do you think i still have a shot at getting hired ... or is it…

Started by katie green

1 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Kiersten

Lynx Creek Pizza and Pub Workers!

Hey all! I'll be working at Lynx Creek Pizza and Pub. I can't find any pictures of it on the internet! Does anyone know anything about it,…

Started by Kathleen

22 May 9, 2011
Reply by Anthony Fernandez

Alaska summer 2010

Hi all- Wondering when the best time to start applying for next summers jobs, all the big companies seem to have jobs up already. I was loo…

Started by sarah

5 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by sara sayre

change in plans driving to ak 04/18/2008

so i'm driving to Alaska in April i'm leaving about April 18th i believe.i am still look for people for a ride share. but also i am looking…

Started by desiree

29 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Newell

Copper Princess Lodge

Hey everyone, so I have worked at other lodges for princess but this is my first year going to copper anyone been there any advice????

Started by desiree

3 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by reggiecohen

CAlifornia to Alaska next week

I'm leaving next week to Alaska still looking for ride alongs,

Started by desiree

1 Apr 21, 2008
Reply by kenyon

Denali Princess

Hey, I'm looking at going to Alaska for the summer and the Denali Princess contacted me about a Barista position. Any idea if I would be ab…

Started by Sara

17 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Riley

Princess Homestead

I was wondering if someone could give me a better feel for the Homestead? I have no idea what to expect from there as far as rooms and such…

Started by Megan

2 Mar 14, 2008
Reply by akscootr

Princess Railway

Okay, I have had a little bit of a hold up on Denali, I asked a question about something that is going through HR. In the meantime, though,…

Started by Megan

0 Mar 11, 2008

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service