Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Hey just wanted to see some insight on the Crows Nest in Denali. I will be there March 18th. Hope to meet some future co-workers! Good day

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a great area you'll be in! Denali is the best.The Crows Nest is a cool place, you'll like it. The housing is a bit rustic though, bring warm clothes, You'll be sharing a tent! All part of the Alaskan adventure though. Have a great summer!
awesome. Yeah I am in fairbanks right now and spent this past winter here...trust me I have lots of warm clothing. And yes Denali is beautiful. I am really looking forward to the summer
Fairbanks.....BRRRR! We spent last winter in Anchorage, that wasn't too bad. Have a great summer!
Crow's Nest is great, probably a totally different experience than the other tourist corral resorts. All in all, things are pretty laid back, everyone gets to know everyone pretty quick. Camp life is fun, just make sure to get earplugs, layers, and a warm sleeping bag. Its not for everyone, and it does have its quirks... living in the woods isnt for everyone haha. I worked there last summer, and I'll be a driver starting the 18th. See you in camp
I lived without water for about 10 months. I'm not worried about the tent. How are the communal showers tho? I do worry about that a bit.
A tent thats what they plan on putting you up in? In Alaska!
Tent housing is common in Alaska, most have wood siding, but tents they are. It's all part of the experience, it's fun!
alright so the wall tents have no electricity correct? The last place I worked we could run an extension cord...is this possible at the crows nest? Or do we really need battery operated everything?

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service