Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Keith Larson's Discussions (431)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm going to second Don on a couple of points. First, it's getting late...if you're…"

Keith Larson replied Apr 13, 2012 to Favorite places to work for Older and Bolder

14 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Matthew Frazer

"I was just wondering if you did that interview and how it felt if you did?"

Keith Larson replied Feb 23, 2010 to Making the right choice

14 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Steve

"I haven't been to Moose Pass, but it is halfway between Cooper Landing and Seward on…"

Keith Larson replied Feb 13, 2010 to Making the right choice

14 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Steve

"Hmmm...I think most of the comments here about Yellowstone were about the summer sea…"

Keith Larson replied Sep 7, 2009 to Age and Salary?????

55 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Jim Wangsness

"You get the next job like you did the first. There is about a 4-5 month lead into th…"

Keith Larson replied Sep 7, 2009 to Age and Salary?????

55 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Jim Wangsness

"I would probably guess that is in most job descriptions technically. But I have neve…"

Keith Larson replied Sep 1, 2009 to High School or GED Diploma needed to be hired out there?

2 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by CA Jord

"Congrats on the job! Door County is a wonderful place. There is this theory out ther…"

Keith Larson replied Feb 26, 2009 to Reentering the Job Force

9 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Keith Larson

"Other than my first stop, I research the places I apply to work as a cook. If I can…"

Keith Larson replied Aug 18, 2008 to Decision?

29 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Rick Alton

"Planning is good. I've recently completed my 7-year plan, it's on a blog here. I'm…"

Keith Larson replied Aug 15, 2008 to Decision?

29 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Rick Alton

"I'm not sure if the parks you are looking at have the positions, but when I read you…"

Keith Larson replied Aug 15, 2008 to Decision?

29 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Rick Alton

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service