We've been looking for a way to SHOW what these gigs are like for awhile. Text is a start. Photos are good. But video ought to be able to bring things to life a bit more.
Kathi just got back from a trip to Alaska and we sent along a shiny new video camera.
We have this idea of getting a "Gig Vid" theme going - where you folks doing the jobs out there show and tell about:
* where are you living and working
* what's your job
* what do you do with your time off
* what do you like about the job
* what other seasonal jobs have you had
* what do you do the rest of the year
Kathi did a few videos in Alaska - some with seasonal staff and some with owners and managers. Here's the first we've taken live - owner Anjanette Steer at Sheep Mountain Lodge:
They're hiring by the way... Get up there.